Monday 11 January 2010

snow white

I was just dreaming about fashion again and wondering why everything so confidence boosting and women empowering has to be so expensive its so unfair because i find myself looking at the most fantastic collections and then noticing the price tag and instantly disliking it. I wish chanel had affordable prices because i think that the chanel range is one of the most amazing fashion ranges the world has ever seen, the famous power suits and sophisticated pencil skirts, each collection just gets better and better just wish i could afford it. Ive had like a really bad start to the new year so far wont go into why but i wrote a poem so i thought id write in my blog because otherwise it will never be heard.

Poem:- Just trying to pretend that everythings ok and that i can fight this feeling that i face from day to day,
I told myself to be true and fight for what is right,
I tell myself to just be brave and leave it all behind,
and everyone who's in my face is just trying to be kind,
I hate the way trust just fades away and when i come to stand up i just dont know what to say,
Its all in my head but the words dont seem to come out,
but just before i go to school all i do is scream and shout,
I hate the way i hurt the people i love the most and the way this feeling just keeps haunting me like a ghost ,
The things im scared of just seem silly to you,
but when the feeling became uncontrollable i didnt know what to do,
I've put the feelings in the past and i hope they dont come back,
but im sure theyll creep up slowly and finally attack,
I've let this feeling define my life and try to take it too,
I just hope that this doesnt happen to any one of you.


Yeh i know its pretty bad but i cant rhyme lol or spell. Im going to go now but ill write again tomorow about the new prada collection and ill also put on some pictures of my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment