Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of a new year and i have decided to start blogging. I am now sat in the front room waiting for my family to come round for our annual new years party, I've gone for the biker chick look today with lace tights and knee high boots and a loose charcoal grey dress which I'm loving as i got it for just seven pounds in the January sales. I've also painted my nails black i feel like a proper Kristen Stuart with my back combed hair and black eyeliner. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I was flicking through the january issue of vogue yesterday when i noticed very cute trend coming up this spring which i as a bit of a girly girl are very excited for as pastels are in i just love colours like baby pink and lilac so thats a trend I cannot wait to play with. Im am going to have to go now wish i could of wrote some more but i can hear the sound of pots and pans flying through the kitchen so im going to go save my dad. To anyone who is reading probaly not but if anyone is Happy New Year!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment