Monday 7 November 2011

Just another manic monday...

Ever wondered how to describe life in the perfect way ?
I have because noone really knows wh y we belong and why the things within it turn out the way they do. Life can be hard life can get you down and let you down. So why bother putting up with it just to die at the end of it all and all memory of it to be swiped away from your brain in a split final second.
I thought about this and realised its right under our noses. Or should i say a person is ..
Everyone has that one person who will stand by them even when you cant see them trying a person who will make you laugh even when you want to cry.
But dont forget life is like a wordsearch amongst the boring letters are words. They stand out once youve found them you never loose once you hold them there found forever and hands are bound together.
I'm lucky enough to have found my word.
Ill dedicate the start of my new era of blogging again, to Sophie Killworth my best friend past,present and future.
Sophie youve been there for me when i needed you the most,
and i Cant thankyou enough ,
you told me to treat my past like a ghost
and how to be nothing but tough
you make me laugh and smile alot
you make me forget the past that once was
the things youve done will will never be forgot.
So thankyou.
To many of you out there who havent found lifes winning word keep on searching
because lifes not over till youve found it because that person
Is lifes one only true answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment